Different Deposit Methods: InstaCash
InstaCash makes depositing funds to your online casino account a lot easier and convenient. This deposit method works together with NETeller. They help online casino players to bet their money in a more secure, safe, and quick way possible.
When you have visited the casino of your choice and want to experience the fun of playing online immediately, InstaCash is an option that you can go to that you may the fun that you desired. InstaCash is a simple and fast method to fund your casino account.
NETeller is a fund transfer service online use to fund casino accounts. When you already have an account with NETeller, InstaCash is a great option to deposit funds to your account from your bank account.
There are three simple procedures that you must do to transfer funds via InstaCash after you have opened an account with NETeller:
1. You must register a valid bank account. The required details that must be provided are bank name, phone number of the bank, routing number of the bank, and bank account number.
2. You will need to verify or confirm your personal identity. There are three facts regarding your financial status and history that you must confirm. It is given in a multiple-choice format. The details that you have given in this procedure are only used for the purpose of identity verification and none else. Once, your identity is verified, the information is not retained.
3. Type in your desired amount to be transferred, and then click "GO". In a single transfer transaction of InstaCash, you are allowed to transfer the amount range of $20 to $500.
Once you're bank account was already registered and verified, InstaCash deposits can be done anytime. As long as the necessary requirements are met, depositing through InstaCash is very possible and the funds deposited will be readily available in your account at once.
InstaCash have different levels and you must meet the requirements to attain a certain level. The following levels are:
1. A total limit of $750 is available to those who register their North American bank accounts with the NETeller. Identity verification will be done when one either answers the identity verification questions online correctly or typing in the correct telephone number that is registered to them.
2. A limit of $750 every week is available to account holders who will verify their bank accounts. To confirm that your bank account is still active, a small deposit is made and this often takes about five banking days or less.
3. A limit of $1,500 every week is available to account holders whose bank accounts have already been verified. An InstaCash payment of $1,500 must be successfully cleared.
4. A limit of $3,000 every week is available to account holders whose bank accounts have already been verified. An InstaCash payment of $3,000 must be successfully cleared.
InstaCash is indeed a deposit method that works similarly like your bankcard. An instant, easy, and dependable way to deposit funds.